Possibilities are at the center of our Lexington community.
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Artis Senior Living of Lexington, we design and plan everything—from our convenient Memory Care services and amenities to our events—with intention, and with your loved one in mind. We ensure your loved one has opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
It begins in the Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art or visit the beauty salon/barbershop. It’s a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s what’s included with our Memory Care community in Lexington, MA:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty Salon/barbershop
- Cueing and Orientation Assistance
- Doctor Appointment Scheduling
- Health and Wellness Center
- Licensed Nurse Available 24/7
- Creative Arts Studio
- Delicious, Healthful Menus with Input Opportunities through Time to Dish
- Exercise Classes, Spiritual Services, Special Events
- Innovative, Adaptive Engagement Programming
- Community Center
- Town Hall Meetings
- Volunteer Opportunities and Letter-Writing Programs
- Walking Paths and Gardens
- Spacious Suites:
- Choose a furnished suite or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Memory Display Case Located At Each Entry
- Housekeeping, Linen and Laundry Services
Our community is intentionally designed to promote residents’ safety and independence.